B Corporation Certified
Bioclinic Naturals continues to be a leader in local community and global scale responsibility. Being a Certified B Corporation® means we belong to a global community of like-minded businesses that we’re very proud to be a part of. It is operating on a triple bottom line, where people, planet and profit are all considered in our business decisions. We are proud to say we are a Certified B Corporation®. Here are a few of the ways that we, as part of the broader Factors Group of Nutritional Companies Inc., are striving to make positive change:
Factors Group’s commitment to leaving the earth better than we found it is embedded in our core values and everything we do.
- Environment – Factors Group has energy reduction processes in all manufacturing plants and will be carbon neutral in 2021.
- Environmental protection – We have committed set aside land projects, and a heirloom seed bank on our certified-organic, non-GMO farm
- People – We are B Corp™ Certified, and modern slavery aligned.
- Land and raw material Protection – We are CITES certified, a founding member for ABC Plant Adulteration, and operate 1000 hectares of community organic farming.
- Political government reform – Involved in Canadian policy development on product adulteration and medicinal cannabis reform.
- Social and ethical – We offer migrant workers visa programmes, free healthcare programs, and subsidies to staff.
- Education: Factors Group gives 10% of Whole Earth & Sea sales globally to The Plant A Seed Foundation which teaches children the importance of the environment by education on growing across Canada, and soon to be Australia.