Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 4 eggs
- ⅓ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ⅓ cup raw local honey
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 scoop Fermented, Organic Protein & Greens - vanilla
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp Himalayan salt
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 180º C. Line muffin pan with muffin liners. Whisk coconut oil, eggs, apple sauce, honey, vanilla extract and apple cider vinegar in a large bowl.
2. Add coconut flour, Fermented, Organic Protein & Greens vanilla powder, salt and baking soda. Mix well.
3. Stir in the blueberries. Add to muffin pan.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.