Chocolate Peppermint Protein Doughnuts
- 1/2 Medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1 scoop Fermented, Organic Protein & Greens – Chocolate
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 3 drops of peppermint and mint extract
- 1/4 raw cocoa powder
- Chocolate chips and peanut butter to decorate
- Soak dates in hot water for 1 hour. Drain and set aside.
- Add oats and almonds to a food processor and process until a flour like substance.
- Add the dates, cocoa, protein, honey, and peppermint extract to the almond and oat mixture and process everything until a sticky dough forms.
- Divide mixture into 5 portions and place them in a doughnut mold.
- Cover mold with saran wrap and place in freezer for about 50 minutes.
- When set, remove from freezer, and decorate with peanut butter drizzles and chocolate chips.
← Older Post
Newer Post →