- 400 mL almond milk
- 1 scoop Whole Earth & Sea® Fermented, Organic Greens - vanilla chai
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ⅓ cup chia seeds
- 2 tbsp hemp seeds
- 1 ⅓ cup unsweetened yoghurt of choice*
- 1 ⅓ cup frozen raspberries, thawed for 20 minutes
Drizzle of honey and fresh raspberries or other fruit.
*For a complete vegan alternative substitute yoghurt with coconut milk yoghurt.
1. Blend first 3 ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Transfer to large bowl.
3. Stir in remaining oat layer ingredients.
4. Cover and refrigerate mixture for at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. Once you’re ready to assemble, divide oat layer evenly into 3 jars.
6. For top layer, layer yoghurt mixture into jars on top of oat layer. Garnish with honey (for a sweeter treat) and fresh raspberries or other fruit of choice.