- ½ cup Medjool dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- ½ cup raw almonds
- ½ cup oats
- 1 scoop Whole Earth & Sea® Fermented, Organic Protein & Greens - chocolate
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 drops of peppermint or mint extract
- ¼ cup raw cocoa powder Chocolate chips and peanut butter or nuts to decorate
*For a complete vegan alternative switch honey to agave syrup.
1. Soak dates in hot water for 1 hour. Drain and set aside.
2. Add oats and almonds to a food processor and process until a flour like mixture.
3. Add the dates, cocoa, protein, honey and pep permint extract to the almond and oat mixture and process everything until a sticky dough forms.
4. Divide mixture into 5 portions and place them in a donut mould.
5. Cover mould with plastic wrap and place in freezer for about 50 minutes.
6. When set, remove from freezer and decorate with peanut butter drizzles and chocolate chips.